Wednesday, October 6, 2010

ARC Review: Angel by L.A. Weatherly



(Click for Synopsis)

WARNING: This may contain some spoilers about how awesome Alex Kylar is... But you know, he's way hot!!! XD

Review:

Okay, I don't even know how to express how much I love this book... Okay, I lied, I do.
I effing loved this book so much I think I might cry. It's a very different take on angels and the cover is just: WOW. I really enjoyed it but at the first few parts I found it quite boring and dragging. And I have to say Willow is quite a boring character until Alez cones along. Oh my gosh, Alex~ If I could just pull him out of the book and- Ahem. I'll try to keep this review on the PG-13 scale. I love Alex, and I have to say this: If Willow ever wants to brawl for him, I'm all ears. Alex is an amazing character, yes I know I should be saying stuff about the main character but you know... He's hot. His past haunts him and keeps people at arms length but boy is he a kisser. Alex and Willow are a very active couple (and no, they don't have intercourse). But I love this book nonetheless. I was very fortunate to have won an ARC of this amazing book. I would really like to thank Ms. L.A. Weatherly. *smiles* I can't wait for the next book and I do hope they release it here. And I have to say: It is true L.A. Weatherly did recreate the Angel. Bravo!

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment