Sunday, October 17, 2010

In My Mailbox (2)

IMM is a meme started by Kristi from The Story Siren with some inspiration from Alea of Pop Culture Junkie.

The idea behind IMM was not only to put new books on your radar but to also encourage blogger interaction. IMM explores the weekly contents of my mailbox & books bought. And sometimes other fun goodies.

Anyone can participate in IMM and you are not limited to only sharing books that arrive via your mailbox. You can also share books that you've bought or books that you've gotten at the library.

Note: What totally sucks is that my mom didn't have time to raked beautiful pictures of the books AND I was to lazy to make a vlog. Sooo... You'll have to live with pictures from the Internet. :)) I'm sure you'll survive.

Won:










~Iron King (The Iron Fey, Book 1) by Julie Kagawa
~Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey, Book 2) by Julie Kagawa









~Radiance by Alyson Noël *ARC* (I ended up giving this to Kai from Amaterasu Reads, hope you enjoy it Kai!!! XD Tell me how it is~ [I haven't read it yet])
~The Dog In The Wood by Monika Schröder *signed*

Bought:


~Firelight by Sophie Jordan
~The Ivy by Lauren Kunze with Rina Onur (I love the cover! It's sooo cute! XD It's even embossed! :D)








I would like to thank Meaghan, Harlequin and Monika. Thank you!!! XD

Hugs and cookies,
Louisse

4 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!! I love the Iron Fey series and hope you do too. Here is my mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check out those books by Julie Kagawa...everyone seems to be talking about them! Great post this week! My IMM is here: http://nikkibrandyberry.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about Firelight. It looks great. I've heard good things about the Iron series - everyone seems to love it.
    Happy reading! Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I really enjoyed Radiance and Firelight! I have the Iron Fey series but I haven't read it yet! I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete