Saturday, November 6, 2010

Review: The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa


I originally wanted to do a review Iron King. But Louisse beat me to it. So, nevertheless, I am still very happy to make a review on Iron Daughter! :)

Iron Daughter picked up where Iron King left it. Which I find really nice in books because like some, they go completely off-story and go back after like, half of the book. Iron Daughter is as exciting and fun as Iron King but with new plots, scenes and more alone time with Ash! hihihi. I liked how the story has a romance thing going on without ruining the "essence" of the book, which is about the fey. you won't get confused with it being a romance story because once the chapters get too romantic, it morphs from mushy-love-romance to exciting-action-fairy scenes. I love how Ash is willing to leave the fairy world just because he couldn't renounce his love for Meghan. I also like Robin but in a buddy kind of way. I don't see him as a possible love interest more of the best-friend-protection thing going on with him. The story is exhilarating and will take you away to dreamland! BTW, did I mention how hot Ash is? I hope he doesn't turn out to be a disappointment like some fictional creature that drinks animal blood and sparkles in the sun *ahem ahem* I can't wait for Iron Queen so, I shall look for it! haha

5 out of 5 stars!

xoxo,
Geraldine

1 comment:

  1. I've yet to start this series, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this book! Awesome review :)

    ReplyDelete