Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (28)

Waiting on Wednesday/s are hosted by Jill from Breaking the Spine in which you choose a book or books that you're excited and waiting for.
This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is:
Title: The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
Author: Holly Black
Publisher:
Publication date: September 17th 2013
Pre-order the book: Amazon / Book Depository


Tana lives in a world where walled cities called Coldtowns exist. In them, quarantined monsters and humans mingle in a decadently bloody mix of predator and prey. The only problem is, once you pass through Coldtown's gates, you can never leave.

One morning, after a perfectly ordinary party, Tana wakes up surrounded by corpses. The only other survivors of this massacre are her exasperatingly endearing ex-boyfriend, infected and on the edge, and a mysterious boy burdened with a terrible secret. Shaken and determined, Tana enters a race against the clock to save the three of them the only way she knows how: by going straight to the wicked, opulent heart of Coldtown itself.

The Coldest Girl in Coldtown is a wholly original story of rage and revenge, of guilt and horror, and of love and loathing from bestselling and acclaimed author Holly Black.
(Image and summary taken from Goodreads)


Why I'm super excited for this:
I've always been a huge fan of Holly Black and when I read the summary of The Coldest Girl in Codltown, I all but died. And the cover, just WOW. I seriously cannot wait to read this one!

Leave us a comment with a link to your WoW post and we'll check it out! :)

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Seeing this a LOT today! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book sounds really interesting. I haven't read anything by this author yet but I'm adding this to my TBR wishlist.

    http://theparanormaladdictionbookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book sounds amazing :) Can't wait.
    Beth @ YA Vixens
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across this book yesterday! Sounds awesome :)

    I have not read anything from this author before.

    Ashley @The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Holly Black, so I'm really excited for this one! Plus, I think the cover is gorgeous ugh. September's too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this one around, but this is the first time I have read the synopsis. Sounds really good!

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read any of Jennifer Barnes's books, but this sounds really interesting. The cover is really great!
    New follower!

    Halee @ Confessions of a Book Addict

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete